Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hard Habit To Break


Hi All,

Just wanted to post a few pics of this cute vintage satin purse.  I've been trying to refrain from making purchases like this as only the very finest of vintage handbags and purses seem to sell.  I've a small personal collection and it's too dang hard for me to walk away from a great deal on one of these lil gems.  I'm estimating the bag to be from the 40's or 50's.  It is beautiful white satin with an embroidered white rose.  The inner lining is of a black satiny material with chromelike hardware and chain.  It's a little larger than a coin purse at 6" tall x 4" wide, but smaller than a clutch.  It's been very well cared for.






It is currently listed in my Etsy shop at a killer price.  Hope you'll stop by and have a look.





No comments: