Wednesday, December 14, 2011

From Russia With....



Vintage.  Browsing Etsy shops today I found a one that carries some awesome and unique vintage items.  One in particular is a vintage paratroopers helmet and is shown below.  The thing I loved most was that this shop carried a variety of vintage Russian militaria.  I found this shop very interesting and wanted to share a few pieces here.

Allow me to introduce you to....


and....



Here are just a few of her wonderful vintage pieces.









This wonderful Original Soviet Army Airborne Military VDV Paratrooper Helmet














A Vintage Soviet Russian Mechanical Stopwatch "AGAT"









Vintage Leather Soviet Army Officer Bag







USSR Officer's
 Military Hat

These are just a few of my faved items from Tatyana's shop Vintage Russia I hope you stop by for a browse as there is plenty more to see.




No comments: