Monday, March 9, 2015

Two Can Play




If I had the room I would fill every space with vintage figurines.  With sooo many to choose from, I decided to share some pairs.  Featured here are some of my faved figurines from some faved vintage Etsy friends and team members, enjoy...








Find this lovely pair of vintage


From...






This pair of adorable and 


would surely make a nice addition to your animal figurine collection!








AudsDelightsVintage offers this


to the Kat Lover in you!








Hop on over and find this pair of vintage


and tell JP I "Toad" ya so!




So quit...




and get on over to browse all of these wonderful shops featured!!


6 comments:

EarthLites said...

So, so cute! " I Toad you so", ha! Good one.

onesnevertooold said...

LOL, I couldn't help myself. Thanks for stopping by!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, these vintage figurines are wonderful. I really like the set of frogs. I've always loved frogs - my dad had a green glass one on his work desk for many years. Thanks for sharing these vintage pairs. :~)

~Sheri

onesnevertooold said...

Hi Sheri, Sweet of you to stop by! Yes, frogs seem to be a fave of lots of peeps and there are some adorable one's out there. Thanks again for stopping by and I too need to make some rounds. TTYL!

Red Rose Alley said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes, friend. And I chuckled when I read the "Samba." Here's to vintage (older) women! haha

~Sheri

onesnevertooold said...

You're very welcme Sheri and I'll raise my glass in hnor and toast to "vintage" women everywhere! Hehe! Cheers!